- Regular price
- Sale price
Artist: Steven Zhou
The photograph titled "Transformers" has earned the first place award in the Architectural of Monovisions Photography Awards 2022. Modern architecture is distinguished from classical architecture by its focus on lines and surfaces, which adds depth and dimensionality to the structure. Luminous monochrome architectural photography is a remarkable medium to capture this defining feature of modern architecture and exhibit its aesthetic appeal.
Fine Art Paper Printing and framing
- Epson Fine Art Paper: 300g, 17 mil, which gives you the highest resolution and colour saturation possible
- Museum quality materials for mounting and framing
- Mat: 2.5" mat border for small, medium and large sizes.
- Shadow box: 2'' fine art paper border for the size of Giant and Collector(no mat). It make a photograph more definitive by adding extra depth between the artwork and the acrylic glass. It is an absolutely stunning method of framing and the preferred choice of most photographers, galleries and designers.
- Plexiglass: crystal clear, light weight, durable against broken.
- Frame: Top quality solid wood.
Sizes: The sizes refer to the glass sizes.
Other printing styles and Sizes are available,(eg. canvas print), please contact us to customize.